Thursday 16 February 2017

Buff Waitress Art Commission by Jebriodo

If you're familiar with the art of Jebriodo then you're probably already drooling.

Jebriodo can be found online at DeviantArt, or on his own personal website at www.jedsart.com

His muscle detail is outstanding and his art style of buff, busty beauties has left me following his DA for years now. Recently I bit the bullet and requested a commission.

The result is absolutely amazing.


This is my first commission with him and you can bet this girl will be appearing in a story very, very soon.

I am also following up with him to 'flesh-out' the entire staff of a diner and for some peril art (no gore or such, not his preference) to spice things up.

Want to help? Buy some of my writing!

If I get some more funding for art commissions, it will turn into more creations like above.

Plus you'll get your hands on my stories and if you're already here, you're probably going to enjoy them. So, it's a win-win!

Now, go check out the rest of Jebriodo's artwork if you haven't already.

1 comment:

  1. Well, then you need to write some new stories for me to buy ;)

    ReplyDelete