Saturday 13 May 2017

New Art Commissions - Hitori the Artist

More good news (and pervy art!)

I recently got in touch with an artist by the name of Hitori. There's a bit of history/treasure-hunting involved with this guy because he's responsible for some art that I'd seen here & there and always really enjoyed, but was never able to track down to the source. Here are a few examples:


Once I found the artist in question, I was quite happy to be able to get a commission done up:


Also... Hitori is willing & able to deliver on Futa artwork so I commissioned the following piece:


At this point, we're in touch and I'm going to continue to commission works - getting a range of Futa ideas done up as well as a few of my more-standard Debreasting concepts.

Hitori is doing AMAZING work and does regular, weekly, Sunday live-streams of commission art where people can chat and watch. I'm in there fairly regularly now and you can catch Hitori coming up with the next piece that'll be appearing on my blog, or Hitori's Patreon - go check it out and maybe you'll even be able to snag one of the coveted Sunday Commission Slots!

Look for a lot of fun stuff here in the next while. Especially as these new pieces of art get me motivated to write more!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good. They look pretty happy, too.

    I was wondering how many active comissions you have going now, from how many artists? Anyone flaked out on you yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - that's one of the things I like most about Hitori's work. He likes doing consensual gore rather than non-consensual gore.

      And... I have about 5 artists I'm working with now? With a fair number of active commissions. I fund most of it from the money raised from sales of my writing & commission works. But, I put in some of my own money from time-to-time too.

      Some that I have worked with in the past have flaked out on me. Some fairly dramatically. Others... don't respond. Quite possibly due to the work I ask them to do...

      All the ones I'm working with now have been fantastic to work with.

      Delete