Wednesday 20 September 2017

De-Dicker - Art Commission - Hitori the Artist

Ever since I got in touch with Hitori the Artist I have been happily commissioning his talents on a regular basis.

His gory art is a lot of fun and he's willing to tackle all kinds of crazy material in his Sunday livestream works on Picarto.

Recently I had him draw up another of my gory devices. He's brought The Grinder to life and this time he's drawn up a Futa-centric toy for removing ripe, ready, cocks.

The device is called the De-Dicker and here's a look at it:


This handy-dandy hand-held device slips down over the head of a nice big dick, pulls the cable snug once it's at the base and then fires up a sawblade that moves forward and slowly carves the cock in question clean off.

I've used this in a few stories, such as several of the ones in my newly-released Futa 01 Story Bundle.

And now, here's a visual to help showcase what it is!

Like it? Hate it? Want to see it used in a new story featuring futa babes? How about on guys?

FrictionByBill@gmail.com - keep the emails coming!

2 comments:

  1. hi, i'm also an artist in need of money, and although i do little hentai, i have a bit of experience. My commissions are located for Brazil, but then I get a dollar price

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://twitter.com/ziroverse?t=EcxvLghKlK2xOVN3G0sdWQ&s=09

      Delete