Wednesday 27 September 2017

Double-Decker Wall - Debreasting & De-Dicking Art Commission - Hitori the Artist

If you've been following my blog about debreasting stories & debreasting art then you're a fairly twisted pervert and I probably like you.

You'll also know about my ongoing debreasting & de-dicking art commissions from Hitori the Artist!

Hitori has been drawing all kinds of wonderful gory art for me with his Sunday livestream commissions on Picarto and it's been really hot to see some of my creations come to life through his art.

He's drawn up Tit Grinder for me and the De-Dicker and he just tackled one of my most famous debreasting creations - The Wall!

But, it's a bit different. I call this version of The Wall a Double-Decker Wall because it has slots for top & bottom fun-bit mounting.

Like it? Hate it? Vomit a little?

Tell me ALL about it! FrictionByBill@gmail.com

Also, look for a story featuring this, and likely some Futa babes, in the near future.


3 comments:

  1. Double decker looks amazing, we def need more futas donating some meat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it do both or can it do top or bottom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both, but it could have a 'selector' added to allow only one package to be removed.

      Delete